Ipad Air 2 32 GB WiFi + Cellular
DesignSo capable, you won’t want to put it down.
So thin and light, you won’t have to.
The first thing you’ll notice is how incredibly thin and light it is. iPad Air 2 is an impossibly thin 6.1 millimeters. And it weighs less than a 450 grams. So it’s even easier to hold in one hand and take with you anywhere.
Your content, right at your fingertips.
The LCD layer is now closer to your eyes (and your fingers), so when you touch the screen it feels as if you’re touching your content. And we’ve improved the sensitivity of the screen, so it tracks your finger even more accurately, especially when you make quick gestures. Which means everything you do — playing games, surfing the web, enjoying photos and videos — becomes more personal, immediate, and immersive.
An incredibly low-reflectance tablet.
iPad Air 2 features a custom-designed anti reflective coating that reduces glare by 56 percent, making it one of the least reflective tablets in the world. In virtually any kind of environment — offices, classrooms, outdoors — everything is clearer and more readable.
Silver, space gray, and gold.
Three metallic finishes as brilliant as iPad itself.
Our designers pay as much attention to the back of iPad as they do to the front. The anodized aluminum body of iPad Air 2 comes in three elegant metallic finishes: silver, space gray, and gold.
Every detail counts.
Even the ones measured in microns.
The beveled edges of the aluminum unibody are cut with a mono-crystalline diamond to tolerances measured in microns. (For reference, the width of a human hair is about 75 microns.) That level of detail may seem excessive. But every detail adds up to a better overall experience.
The A8X chip with 64-bit architecture.
The fast and fluid performance of iPad Air 2 begins with its A8X chip. With 64-bit desktop-class architecture and an extraordinary 3 billion transistors, the A8X chip delivers speed and graphics that rival many personal computers.
Work faster. Play harder.
Everything runs better on iPad Air 2. But thanks to the A8X chip, graphics-intensive apps are, well, intense. Video editing, modeling and design apps, and games — especially games — come to life, with incredible responsiveness, fluid motion, and near-cinematic performance.
Draw, sketch, rotate, resize — all in real time. The A8X chip is powerful enough to make it as easy as swiping, tapping, and pinching.
3D modeling and CAD
Live 3D CAD modeling on a tablet? Believe it. With iPad Air 2, you can do things you wouldn't have dreamed of doing on anything but a desktop computer.
Metal is 10 times more efficient than OpenGL. And combined with the A8X chip, it unlocks a level of advanced visual effects previously unimaginable on mobile platforms.
Usually, increased performance comes at the expense of battery life. Notice we said “usually.”
Thanks to hardware and software that work together seamlessly, iPad Air 2 isn’t just extremely powerful. It’s also extremely power efficient, with up to 10 hours of battery life.* And that’s an impressive feat of engineering, considering it’s just 6.1 mm thin and weighs less than half a kilo.
M8 coprocessor. A more advanced way to use less power.
When you’re in motion, the M8 motion coprocessor continuously measures data from the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and barometer. This offloads work from the A8X chip for improved power efficiency. The motion coprocessor also continuously calibrates all five sensors, so when you want to play a game or use the Maps app, iPad Air 2 is ready and able.
- 2G Network GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz
- 3G Network HSDPA 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
- 4G Network LTE
- SIM Nano SIM
- Key Features
- Process Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon
- Ram 2GB
- Display LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen
- Camera Rear : 8 MP ; Front : 1.2 MP
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po battery (27.3 Wh)
- Operating-system iOS 8.1, upgradable to iOS 10.1
- Dimensions 240 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm
- Weight 444 g
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen
- Size 1536 x 2048 pixels, 9.7 inches
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Alert types N/A
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Internal RAM : 2 GB ; ROM : 32 GB
- GPRS Yes
- EDGE Yes
- Speed HSPA / LTE
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- USB v2.0, reversible connector
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus,
- Features 1.12µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video [email protected], [email protected], HDR, stereo sound rec
- Secondary 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, [email protected]ps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- OS iOS 8.1, upgradable to iOS 10.2
- Chipset Apple A8X
- CPU Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon
- GPU PowerVR GXA6850
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Messaging iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Type Non-removable Li-Po 7340 mAh battery
- Stand-by N/A
- Talk-Time Up to 10 hrs
You have not chosen any products to compare.